2008-11-28

"Batman and Robin Will Never Die"


I haven't posted in a while. I guess that's what happens when you aren't independently wealthy with billions of dollars to spend on becoming the Batman. But although I haven't posted I've been doing plenty of practicing. I'm not a pro but I am definitely getting better with the boomerang. I can make it return to me within a circle of radius say 5ish yards consistently now as long as there is very little wind. But man the ol' batarang is starting to look pretty beat up from all the fences, poles, bleachers, sidewalks and people I've hit ... ok so I haven't hit any people yet.

Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to write a post about how to throw a boomerang and what the science behind boomerangs is. I thought I'd write that last one because the other day when I was walking back from the football field carrying my boomerang, I overheard a couple of guys talking about how they "didn't believe in boomerangs". There's all kinds of people in the world. I wonder what they do believe in.

I've also been practicing writing and drawing with my left hand. Maybe I'll scan some practice sheets to show you.

And finally I met a girl today who fences! Hopefully I'll be able to convince her to give me some lessons because I'm a firm believer that Batman could duel Zorro to a stand still.

No comments: