2009-01-17

Figure Eight

Wonder Woman boobs
Remember, according to Dr. Marston, she is only bound until she wants to break free.

Figure Eight
This knot sucks. I haven't figured out anything to do with it. I must have to work on my detective skills soon. I hear that the figure eight is the basis of many other knots but I don't really see any use for it by itself. I guess it could stop a rope from going through a hole or something.

Figure Eight animation
In an case, this is how you tie a figure eight
1) Make a loop.
2) Bring the working end around the standing end.
3) Feed the working end through the loop.
4) Pull to tighten.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now you just can't write about knots without frequent mention of Wonder Woman!

Bruce said...

No way! I'll won't show a single knot without first showing someone (almost always WW) tied up.

Have you seen the trailer for the Wonder Woman movie? I really hope the do her justice.