2009-02-27

Making Mr. Miracle

Superman Tied UpSomeone broke into my house yesterday.

ME, BITCHES!

It took an half of an hour. Not more or less an half hour like less than an hour or more than a few minutes but exactly 30 minutes. That's as long as a TV show or it takes to make a decent supper or... well I'm sure you all know how long an half hour is but, but, but I'm just excited. This was my first time sitting down with them. I think I've found my calling - maybe I shouldn't be practicing to become Batman but rather should be trying to make myself an illusionist like Mr. Miracle.

Batman Escape Artist

1 comment:

Bruce said...

Thanks. I was pretty excited.
Picking locks has this weird innate reward system - when the puzzle is solved there is a satisfying click and the locking mechanism lets go. Very fun.